Turmeric, an orange-colored spice imported from India, is part the ginger family and has been a staple in Middle Eastern and Southeast Asian cooking for thousands of years.
In addition, ayurvedic and Chinese medicines utilize turmeric to clear infections and inflammations on the inside and outside of the body. But beyond the holistic health community, Western medical practitioners have only recently come on board in recognizing the health benefits of turmeric.
Here are some of the ways turmeric may benefit your body.
- Blocking cancer
- Powerful antioxidant
- Potent anti-inflammatory
- Osteoarthritis pain relief
- Indigestion and heartburn aid
- Heart disease
- Impact on diabetes
Curcumin is one of the most potent natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds.
It is found in the spice turmeric, and is the reason for turmeric’s yellow color.
Multiple studies have indicated that curcumin may be beneficial for the following conditions.
- Helps promote healthy skin
- Boosts antioxidant protection against free radicals (inflammation)
- Provides immune system support
- Aids skeletal system and joint health
- Encourages healthy liver function
- Balances the health of your digestive system
- Aids in support of healthy blood and your circulatory system
- Helps maintain normal cholesterol levels to support your cardiovascular system
- Promotes a healthy female reproductive system
- Helps maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range
- Helps maintain healthy cells with support against free radicals
- Reduces joint pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis
- Improves joint function in joints affected by osteoarthritis
- Support brain health
- Supports eye health
- Assists neurological system’s healthy response to stress
120 capsules $65 office price (not for sale online)